Adults no longer have to register to attend service;
Our Kid’s Way team is excited for the chance to see you and your kids IN-PERSON. As part of our safety precautions and guidelines, we kindly ask that you pre-register every child for the service.
BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING
If you are not feeling well, especially coughing or sneezing, stay home for your well-being and the well-being of our church family. If you are immunocompromised or do not yet feel comfortable attending one of our indoor services, we will still offer online worship experiences at 9am and 11am at live.kingsway.church.
Temperature checks for every person before coming inside. This includes team members, attendees, and children. If your temperature is above the recommended allowance of (100.4) you will not be permitted into the church facility.
Masks are required indoors for anyone older than two years of age.
For both the 9am & 11am, doors will open 15 minutes prior to service starting. Congregants are asked to remain in their cars until that time.
- Everyone will be asked two screening questions before entering our gathering:
- Have you been in contact, in the last 48 hours, with any who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your family been sick [runny nose, fever, cough] in the last 24 hours?
ONCE YOU ENTER THE BUILDING
Masks are required at all times while in the church building, in addition to entering and exiting. Do your part to keep others safe!
Socially Distanced Seating
Families can sit together in our main auditorium area. However, chairs will be set up so that everyone in attendance can effectively and appropriately social distance.
- High touch areas will be sanitized multiple times during our services. This includes door handles, bathrooms, tables, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout our spaces.
- Everyone practicing proper hand hygiene (sanitizing or washing of hands) and coughing etiquette (coughing into elbow) will help protect those who gather.
Enter / Exit
There is ONE designated ENTRANCE into the church building. Please enter under the carport. There are TWO designated EXITS out of the church building (Atrium - if not picking up children from Kid’s Way & Carport - if picking children up from Kid’s Way).
Doors will either be propped open or someone will be holding them entering and exiting to prevent people from touching them.
150 guests are allowed in the sanctuary per service; 65 guests in the overflow (gym). In addition, we have factored service participants and volunteers into our capacity limit.
Common areas, such as the atrium, will not be available for socializing. Coffee will also not be available at this time.
Congregants entering the church building will be directed to a seating area. Seating will be from the front to the back. Seats will be arranged six feet apart so family groups can sit together. They will be in groups of two, three, four and adjustments will be made as necessary. After service, dismissal will be from the back first to front.